October 11, 2013
1. Getcha art on at GMOA!
2. See Black Rebel Motorcycle Club at the 40 Watt Friday night.
3. Avoid the tailgaters Saturday by heading a few miles north to enjoy cross-cultural food, fun and art at the fourth annual LatinoFEST, which is being held this year out at J&J Flea Market.
4. Catch Baths at New Earth Saturday evening.
5. Attend a showing of Evil Dead: The Musical at Town & Gown. It’s a gory good time!
6. Watch Clemson, SC dude Tony Tidwell play the Melting Point Saturday.
Like what you just read? Support Flagpole by making a donation today. Every dollar you give helps fund our ongoing mission to provide Athens with quality, independent journalism.