Photo Credit: Randy Schafer/file
Do you have an opinion about Athens-Clarke County Leisure Services? You probably do. If so, the ACC Office of Operational Analysis would like to hear from you.
The OOA, formerly known as the auditor’s office, is conducting a comprehensive audit of the Leisure Services Department and has scheduled seven public input sessions over the next two weeks. They will be held:
• today from 6–8 p.m. at Cine, 234 W. Hancock Ave.
• Friday, July 22 from 10:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. and 2–4 p.m. at the ACC Library, 2025 Baxter St.
• Saturday, July 23 from 8 a.m.–noon at the Athens Farmers Market at Bishop Park, 750 Sunset Drive.
• Monday, July 25 from 9–11 a.m. and 2–4 p.m. at the Department of Family and Children Services, 284 North Ave.
• Saturday, July 30 from noon–2 p.m. at the West Broad Farmers Market, 1573 W. Broad St.
The sessions will not include formal presentations, so you can drop in at any time to either sit down for an interview or pick up a survey to fill out later.
Like what you just read? Support Flagpole by making a donation today. Every dollar you give helps fund our ongoing mission to provide Athens with quality, independent journalism.