1. It’s the last weekend for you to catch the lo-fi glory that is the Flickskinny museum at Flicker Theatre & Bar.
2. It’s College GameDay Saturday! At an on-campus presser earlier today, Paul Finebaum called Georgia fans “cerebral.” Drink a lot of beer and prove him wrong. Also, follow along as we live blog the game.
3. After the game, go see the smiley-these-days Bill Callahan at the 40 Watt.
4. Or, see the Chickasaw Mudd Puppies over at the Georgia Theatre.
5. This one’s self-promotional (DEAL WITH IT), but if you’re beat from the game day action and find yourself home at 10 p.m. Saturday night, tune into WUGA 91.7 FM for “The Guest List,” a new(ish) monthly music-related show starring ME. (Also, WUGA’s Chris Shupe and the Banner-Herald‘s Andre Gallant. But mostly ME.)
6. Hungover and full of regret Sunday morning? There’s no better time to adopt a new pet. They forgive all your indescretions.
Like what you just read? Support Flagpole by making a donation today. Every dollar you give helps fund our ongoing mission to provide Athens with quality, independent journalism.